Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Democrats
Thread: Democrats
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 05:50 PM
vamp1ro
Main Eventing Gyms

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeloader View Post
Yes troll, because Europe is a pristine palace of perfection. Right? No problems at all over there. Greece rocks.

The only thing that is fucked is your browneye when you find yourself a little short for an 8 ball, ya mental midget with a cleft palette.

Perhaps due to the fact it is not a very big country, or people aren't all that excited for be Canadian. I have never understood why people tend to blame America for a strong sense of Nationalism, when multiple European countries show the same during soccer games. Why are they never questioned? I don't know why anyone is questioned. I will say this - Americans are probably defensive of it due to the fact that just about the entire rest of the world seems to have an issue with us, even our allies. And the kicker is that these countries with a grudge, aren't far better than America in terms of numerous things such as - gas prices, access to goods, access to one's choice of cold, seasonal or year round hot territory, etc. Mexico got all hot territory, Canada got a tundra, and we got the happy middle. As result, America sucks? Ha, ok.

The majority on non-Americans that I have spoken with say its not the sense of nationalism or jealousy, its the typical American taking all that we have for granted. I can easily see how that would bother non-Americans, and Americans alike. I have noticed it in abundance and it rubs me the wrong way. Every time I see a 300lbs person on the internet/news/etc complaining that a buffet restaurant refused to continue serving them, I think of how this must look to countries like France, Germany or Japan.

"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism."

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome