Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Democrats

Thread: Democrats
View Single Post

Old 05-23-2012, 04:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Freeloader
Getting over in the mid-card

Freeloader 3001 - 3500Freeloader 3001 - 3500Freeloader 3001 - 3500Freeloader 3001 - 3500Freeloader 3001 - 3500Freeloader 3001 - 3500Freeloader 3001 - 3500Freeloader 3001 - 3500Freeloader 3001 - 3500Freeloader 3001 - 3500Freeloader 3001 - 3500
Default Re: Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 Pound Gecko View Post
Hahahaha you americans are fucked. Both of your parties (lol) are made up of batshit insane imbeciles and you are too fat, retarded and mexican to do something about it
Yes troll, because Europe is a pristine palace of perfection. Right? No problems at all over there. Greece rocks.

The only thing that is fucked is your browneye when you find yourself a little short for an 8 ball, ya mental midget with a cleft palette.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesson View Post

And I haven't ever met many Canadians that have a strong sense of nationalism. There is a line between being patriotic and being nationalistic and many Americans seem to cross it.
Perhaps due to the fact it is not a very big country, or people aren't all that excited for be Canadian. I have never understood why people tend to blame America for a strong sense of Nationalism, when multiple European countries show the same during soccer games. Why are they never questioned? I don't know why anyone is questioned. I will say this - Americans are probably defensive of it due to the fact that just about the entire rest of the world seems to have an issue with us, even our allies. And the kicker is that these countries with a grudge, aren't far better than America in terms of numerous things such as - gas prices, access to goods, access to one's choice of cold, seasonal or year round hot territory, etc. Mexico got all hot territory, Canada got a tundra, and we got the happy middle. As result, America sucks? Ha, ok.

Last edited by Freeloader : 05-23-2012 at 04:20 PM.
Freeloader is offline   Reply With Quote