Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Democrats
Thread: Democrats
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 08:11 AM Thread Starter
Freeloader
Getting over in the mid-card

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Democrats

Look at the democrats, allied with...a foreign nation? Surely they aren't catering to minorities and playing the race card to acquire votes, are they? No....not the holier than thou democrats. They're so noble and such.

Already went over this racist. Democrat.

Q: Which Political Party took Social Security from the independent ‘Trust Fund’ and put it into the general fund so that Congress could spend it?

A: It was Lyndon Johnson and the democratically controlled House and Senate. Not to mention annuity payments are taxable now. Thanks Al Gore. Props to Obama for Obamacare as well. WE should discuss the Oil for Food scandal too.

--------------------

It amazes me that numerous people buy into Gecko's less than stellar Rant. One might think that the Republicans are bad, and all the democrats are these wholesome, loyal, wonderful Americans with no bad aspects to them at all. I noticed several people commenting that both parties have issues, but I became curious who blames which party and how much. Hence, the poll.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic205268_1.gif

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome