Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Vader's WWF run

Thread: Vader's WWF run
View Single Post

Old 05-22-2012, 11:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
bmp487
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

bmp487 needs to take rep more seriousbmp487 needs to take rep more seriousbmp487 needs to take rep more seriousbmp487 needs to take rep more seriousbmp487 needs to take rep more seriousbmp487 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Vader's WWF run

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanderhevel View Post
I always thought wwf was at a shortage for legit heels back then, and a guy like vader who was a believable beast should have certainly have had at least one beastly ass title reign.

I would have had him beat shawn michaels for sure, go on a rampage for a long time, only to have him lose to shawn eventually. He was totally squandered in wwe and never really accomplished much in the company, i think he is one of the top 10 wasted talents in wwf history. how about you? would you have had him beat shawn or win the title in another fashion. or do you feel he wasnt wasted.
These are exactly my thoughts on Vader in the WWF. Shawn, however, fucked it up (and took money out of his own pocket, really). As other ppl have already said, Shawn didn't like Vader because of his stiffness, and probably also because he wasn't politicking with him backstage. It's sad, because I am a huge fan of HBK the wrestler/entertainer, but not a fan of the person.
bmp487 is offline   Reply With Quote