Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1066 of (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 08:35 PM
TheZeroIsTheHero
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

I just realized how many damn heels we have that are new, and I'm wondering if Ambrose will have a hard time getting fueds, not standing out, but getting a feud, there are barely any faces in the midcard, and there are even less that are gonna give dean ambrose a chance to shine cause none of them are over, I just think he'd be better as a tweener who is an ass but people are gonna like him anyway like punk was when the summer of punk started. What do you guys think? I'm scared to see his debut now because there is a lot of ways this can get screwed up, maybe they can have it start off with Regal being forced to retire from wrestling because of Dean, and then foley I guess but will see, that's best case scenario...but I am worried about after those two options no one else is gonna help him to stand out on the face side, but yeah jumping the gun but I am worried.

Marking for currently
The Shield, Cm Punk, Daniel Bryan and Kane, Dolph Ziggler.

Top Ten favorites of all time:
1.Stone Cold Steve Austin
2.Roddy Piper
3.Rob Van Dam
4.Dean Ambrose
5.Cm Punk
6.Eddie Guerrero
7.Kurt Angle
8.Daniel Bryan
9.Chris Benoit
10.Mick Foley

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome