Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Warned for saying something about Daniel Fryan? Really?

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2012, 06:45 PM   #122 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Warned for saying something about Daniel Fryan? Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
If I was being biased for that, I'm twice the Drew Mac fan than I am Daniel Bryan so judging by your logic I'd have banned you. I honestly don't understand how you're still bitching at this and this is the last time I'm going to attempt and explain to you why I WARNED (we're not talking infraction, this is a fucking warning) you. You and Redeemer were having a pointless argument. It wasn't only annoying to me but others in the thread. I couldn't give less of a fuck what you think D Bryan. And lastly I had said to end it and you proceeded to post afterwards. Cry all you like but it's not like this should be a big deal at all.

Should I have warned Redeemer? Maybe, but I found that you were doing more of the instigation to keep the argument going at that point. It's all a matter of point of view and clearly your's is going to be different because it's on you.
I came here to rant and thats what I will do. I ain't thinking about Redeemer and at this point, don't even care who instigated what.

So allow me to rant and stop trying to make me say "Oh, I was wrong". I stand by what I said and how I feel. I don't need you to explain anything to me, if I did, I would have PM'ed you.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote