Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Warned for saying something about Daniel Fryan? Really?

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2012, 06:45 PM   #122 (permalink)
Elipses Corter
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

Elipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth reading
Default Re: Warned for saying something about Daniel Fryan? Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
If I was being biased for that, I'm twice the Drew Mac fan than I am Daniel Bryan so judging by your logic I'd have banned you. I honestly don't understand how you're still bitching at this and this is the last time I'm going to attempt and explain to you why I WARNED (we're not talking infraction, this is a fucking warning) you. You and Redeemer were having a pointless argument. It wasn't only annoying to me but others in the thread. I couldn't give less of a fuck what you think D Bryan. And lastly I had said to end it and you proceeded to post afterwards. Cry all you like but it's not like this should be a big deal at all.

Should I have warned Redeemer? Maybe, but I found that you were doing more of the instigation to keep the argument going at that point. It's all a matter of point of view and clearly your's is going to be different because it's on you.
I came here to rant and thats what I will do. I ain't thinking about Redeemer and at this point, don't even care who instigated what.

So allow me to rant and stop trying to make me say "Oh, I was wrong". I stand by what I said and how I feel. I don't need you to explain anything to me, if I did, I would have PM'ed you.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote