Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Warned for saying something about Daniel Fryan? Really?
View Single Post
post #121 of (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 07:39 PM
Brye
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Warned for saying something about Daniel Fryan? Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goham202 View Post
Redeemer is desperately trying to get over as a heel.

Mod felt it was a problem because I was irritating him/her, who happens to be a Fryan pan, as well. I've done the same exact thing in the past with the AE, Heath Slater & Drew McIntyre and was never once told that I was doing something wrong.

And according to the rules, they say nothing about baiting, as last night was the first time I ever heard that rule.
If I was being biased for that, I'm twice the Drew Mac fan than I am Daniel Bryan so judging by your logic I'd have banned you. I honestly don't understand how you're still bitching at this and this is the last time I'm going to attempt and explain to you why I WARNED (we're not talking infraction, this is a fucking warning) you. You and Redeemer were having a pointless argument. It wasn't only annoying to me but others in the thread. I couldn't give less of a fuck what you think D Bryan. And lastly I had said to end it and you proceeded to post afterwards. Cry all you like but it's not like this should be a big deal at all.

Should I have warned Redeemer? Maybe, but I found that you were doing more of the instigation to keep the argument going at that point. It's all a matter of point of view and clearly your's is going to be different because it's on you.

Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome