Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2012, 05:34 PM   #1061 (permalink)
TD Stinger
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

TD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

I hate to sound like an obsessed fan, but this sounds like a smokescreen. To do this whole online campaign just for a video game. I mean, I really just don't think WWE would put that much work into promoting a video game. Ambrose or not, these videos should mean something more. As for the online reports about The Revolution being for a video game, I'll believe it when I see it. Whether this is a smokescreen or just faulty reporting, I just can't envision all of that hype for a video game. A couple of simple commercials on TV could do the same thing. I'm not saying all of this b/c I want the videos to be for Ambrose that badly. I just don't believe these videos are for a video game.