Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This November, Skyfall is coming.

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2012, 08:46 AM   #12 (permalink)
Craig
Keep you lovin' brother happy

Craig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red repped
Default Re: This November, Skyfall is coming.

Q's supposedly back in this one being played by Ben Wishaw, who's a pretty damn good English actor, although a bit young for Q imo

I'm just hoping this is more of a "Bond" movie than the previous two, which, I know this is a fucking cliche thing to say now, didn't really have the feel of a Bond movie, I mean even at the series previous worst (Die Another Day) there was still a feeling that yes, this was a Bond movie, even if it is an awful one filled with CGI and Madonna (On mention of CGI, saw some idiot in a youtube comment trying to say The Spy Who Loved Me ski jump was done with green screen... baffles the mind).

Craig is offline   Reply With Quote