Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This November, Skyfall is coming.

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2012, 08:46 AM   #12 (permalink)
Craig
Keep you lovin' brother happy

Craig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inductee
Default Re: This November, Skyfall is coming.

Q's supposedly back in this one being played by Ben Wishaw, who's a pretty damn good English actor, although a bit young for Q imo

I'm just hoping this is more of a "Bond" movie than the previous two, which, I know this is a fucking cliche thing to say now, didn't really have the feel of a Bond movie, I mean even at the series previous worst (Die Another Day) there was still a feeling that yes, this was a Bond movie, even if it is an awful one filled with CGI and Madonna (On mention of CGI, saw some idiot in a youtube comment trying to say The Spy Who Loved Me ski jump was done with green screen... baffles the mind).

Craig is offline   Reply With Quote