Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2012, 07:30 AM   #3415 (permalink)
any007
Learning to break kayfabe

any007 is an after thoughtany007 is an after thought
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Anyone saw the House finale?I personally think it was good enuf to end this awesome show.Although there may be questions about bits and pieces here and there, the overall feel ended perfectly. House finally came to the realization that he CAN change. When we 'thought' he died, we were disappointed that he never got the chance to change. But now, in his new life, he is no longer Greg House M.D., therefore he is free to be who he wants. Throughout the series he had his personality and he was "House". Even if he wanted to change, he simply couldn't because he needed that personality to be such a brilliant diagnostician and and teacher to the other doctors. Now that "House" is finally dead, Greg can go on to be the person he and everyone else has always tried desperately to help him be. I will miss House greatly, but I will always remember the great times the show has provided to me!