Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Warned for saying something about Daniel Fryan? Really?

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2012, 01:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
Brye
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo

Brye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whore
Default Re: Warned for saying something about Daniel Fryan? Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goham202 View Post
Those same irritating posts occur all day, everyday and without them, the WWE section would be a ghost town. I was ripped into for over 20 pages when I addressed racism in wrestling. Was ripped constantly for saying AE is overrated. Got bashed for the majority of a thread (any thread) I post in about Kofi. This situation was no different than what goes on everyday on this board.

People too sensitive when you say something different than what they want to hear.
How do you know those people aren't being warned?

In all honesty I warned you because it was clearly getting on the nerves of quite a few people in there. It's a warning, not even an infraction so I don't see the fuss.

I think that last statement goes for you too, tbh.

Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down
Brye is offline   Reply With Quote