Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Warned for saying something about Daniel Fryan? Really?

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2012, 01:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Warned for saying something about Daniel Fryan? Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
You pretty much tried ripping into this guys' posts for 4 pages going on and on about how he overrates Bryan. WHO GIVES A FUCK? Let him like who he likes.

I would've done the same if it were on Austin, Benjamin, Kidd, Essa Rios, Tajiri, Rhyno, Austin Aries, Chris Hero, Stevie Richards, Mark Henry, MVP or anyone else so don't pull the "I'm not a Bryan mark everyone must hate me" bullshit. Gave you that warning for being irritating regardless of what wrestler was the subject.
Those same irritating posts occur all day, everyday and without them, the WWE section would be a ghost town. I was ripped into for over 20 pages when I addressed racism in wrestling. Was ripped constantly for saying AE is overrated. Got bashed for the majority of a thread (any thread) I post in about Kofi. This situation was no different than what goes on everyday on this board.

People too sensitive when you say something different than what they want to hear.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote