Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Hollywood Blonds

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2012, 12:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
Greenlawler
Old School, cause I'm an old fool....

Greenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The Hollywood Blonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonoaries View Post
Austin gets gushed over a lot but Pillman was also a genius. I didn't know the Hollywood Blondes well (as a lifetime WWE mark WCW was just something else to watch) but after watching the Pillman DVD and remembering his antics as a Horseman, I'm certain that he was destined for stardom, too bad injury held him down.

As far as the HBs were concerned I believe that had a tag match against Arn & Flair that I really liked. I need to do more research on them as a team.
No disrespect man, but Pillman....well IMO I just think he gets way too much credit. As a face he just plain sucked. AS a heel, well heck any wrestler with a hint of charisma can act like a wild card. It is frankly the easiest role to play. Simply "shoot" and people think you are a genius. Nope Pillman was talented in the ring, but a great talker.....lots of people can act like a butthole.
Greenlawler is offline   Reply With Quote