Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane (AJ) Discussion

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2012, 12:10 AM   #1417 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan Discussion: Best In The World - Yes! Yes! Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Redeemer View Post
Dude, I didn't say why I think he's GOAT? BECAUSE HE ENTERTAINS ME MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE IN WRESTLING RIGHT NOW. Is that an answer for you? I don't need another reason. My preference for a wrestler is Daniel Bryan.

I also like CM Punk, Dean Ambrose, Kassius Ohno, Antonio Cesaro, Damiem Sandow, Chris Jericho, and AJ.

But right now, Daniel Bryan is the GOAT and will be one of the GOATs for as long as he keeps me entertained. How is that hard to grasp?
More power to you.

It just irritates the fuck out of me when somebody is that big of a fan and portrays their guy as flawless. Thats not really being a fan, I don't know what that is. But DB did shit tonight. Promo was pointless, he got destroyed by Kane but to people like you, he sold the chokeslam better than anybody.

I just feel that everybody can admit at least one fault of their favorite guy and the truth is, everybody has faults. So, when one is refusing to do so, I feel he's living a lie and doesn't want to accept the truth. Just like you thinking DB should face Austin, Brock or Cena at WM. Forget Punk, Taker or Rock, DB should be the main event.

I understand being a fan but wanting the guy to have a bigger role than he should have and portraying him bigger than he actually is doesn't make sense, no matter if he's your favorite.

My favorite of all time is Sting. Sting is the greatest in the world. He ran WCW and would have been the biggest star in WWE history. Won't call him GOAT because people like you have made that term useless, with the way you all pass it around.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote