Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane (AJ) Discussion

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2012, 11:59 PM   #1415 (permalink)
Elipses Corter
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Official CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan Discussion: Best In The World - Yes! Yes! Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Redeemer View Post
DUDE GOAT OF ENTERTAINING ME. HE IS THE BEST AT WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINING ME EVERY WEEK ON RAW, SMACKDOWN, SUPERSTARS, NXT, TNA, PPV. ANYTHING DANIEL BRYAN IS THE GOAT AT ENTERTAINING ME. WRESTLING WISE HE IS THE GOAT, MIC WISE HE IS THE GOAT, JUST BEING ON MY SCREEN HE IS THE GOAT.

It doesn't matter how long he's been doing it, he is the GOAT RIGHT NOW, every week on my television, everyday on my computer or phone, the guy is the GOAT. There needs to no real explanation, to you or anybody else. Nobody is a true GOAT in real time because there is no wrestler that was the best at everything. BUT DANIEL BRYAN IS THE GOAT AT WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINING ME EVERY WEEK/DAY/HOUR/MINUTE/SECOND.
I'm worried about you being this obsessed with DB. Now, I see why you get so pissed when somebody says something bad about him. But damn, every week/day/hour/minute/second? That don't seem right.

I don't view anybody in that light and everybody has their flaws. It's sad when you obsess with someone so much that you ignore those, maybe rather, weaknesses.

And your whole statement didn't give me 1 reason why you feel the way you do about DB, aside from a rather disturbing image in my head. You didn't mention mic skills, wrestling ability, look or anything. Truth hurt but those are the type of fans that irritate and make me feel uneasy.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote