Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2012, 06:28 PM   #993 (permalink)
TD Stinger
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

TD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

A lot of people are talking about these Revolution videos are for the 3 hour Raw. WWE already announced the 3 hour Raw on their website. They talked about it (briefly) last night at Over The Limit. So I doubt it's for that. It could be something for the network.

However, I'm still leaning towards Ambrose. If you watch the recent Revolution video, you see a number of big main events, people, and groups all thrown together. This includes DX, The Rock, Wrestlemania, NWO, ECW, Stone Cold, John Cena, CM Punk and more. All of these men, groups, or events were referred to as "revolutions" in the video. At the end of the video it says "The Next Revolution is Coming." I believe this refers to the next big star, group, or something else in WWE. I believe this for Dean Ambrose to make him a big star right out of the gate.