Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Hollywood Blonds

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2012, 05:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
dave 1981
Getting over in the mid-card

dave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a push
Default Re: The Hollywood Blonds

Although i'm happy with how things turned for both men as far as their on screen careers went whilst they lasted i would have loved to have seen The Hollywood Blondes continue long term as a tag team because they were fucking epic. I've heard Stone Cold Steve Austin say many times that he basically learnt how to work a mic so well on the back of being teamed with Brian Pillman and then pushing it in ECW and whilst Stone Cold Steve Austin was a better heel whilst they were together you could see Brian Pillman was a much more natural speaker.

It's a shame that Eric Bischoff wasn't long sighted enough to look past Hulk Hogan and his friends to see what he really had in Stone Cold Steve Austin and Brian Pillman and i bet there isn't a day that goes by he doesn't regret not allowing Stone Cold Steve Austin to simply be himself and allowing Brian Pillman to go to ECW short term. If WCW had been longer sighted they could have seen that The Hollywood Blondes could have been a similar team to D-Generation X as the similarities in the chemistry Shawn Michaels and Triple H had with each other either together or against each other is very similar to that of Stone Cold Steve Austin and Brian Pillman and they could have feuded on and off and teamed up on and off for years.