Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Republicans

Thread: Republicans
View Single Post

Old 05-21-2012, 11:50 AM   #73 (permalink)
vamp1ro
Main Eventing Gyms

vamp1ro 501 - 1000vamp1ro 501 - 1000vamp1ro 501 - 1000vamp1ro 501 - 1000vamp1ro 501 - 1000vamp1ro 501 - 1000
Default Re: Republicans

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitty982000 View Post
Isn't Ron Paul like 80?! He probably should have run for office back in the 1980's or something...
He did. He was elected to congress in the late 1970's and first ran for President in 1988. He's 77 I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlecPure View Post
first i want to touch on the vamp1ro picture. That was taken during the the Russian invasion, and they were trying to keep their country free. No ones country should be occupied by another. In a sense they were the equivalent of the founding fathers. No one said they had the same beliefs or the same message.

Your third line comment. Social Programs do cost more than wars. This isn't a big war like WW2 and I can show you links, which will be at the bottom of this reply from Financial Researchers, to prove it. Also the FBI and CIA are not considered war expenses and get paid regardless. The tax payers pay for the Armed Forces, guys and gals. You don't seem to account for how much taxes actually pay for.

You also want to mention the GI bill. Most people in the military have the option to use it, but not all do. Some save it for family members, others use it to pay off their past college loan debts. Only 1 person in your household can receive benefits from the GI Bill.

Finally to finish this part off, Obama cut NASA funding when he was elected, i have links on that as well. Also when Obama was elected, he said something along the lines of he wanted to or did cut the size of the US nuke supply by 80%..

Your sixth line.. People should vote for whoever they want. But they should be opened up to all the facts about that person, be he republican or democrat. If Obama was born outside of the United States, he can still become president, due to the fact his mother was a citizen. Its just the fact that they can't seem to produce a valid document with a government seal from Hawaii on it.

Now you mention that 4th amendment violating Patriot Act. It was supported by a majority of both parties, its just done to take away from the freedom of the American people. Did you know that Obama fully supports the Patriot Act and resigned it when he took office and has said he would resign it again.
The "Russian Invasion" you're referring to was Muslim Afghan rebels attempting to take over their own country by warring with the Soviet-backed Afghans already in power. This has no relevance to what is actually stated by Ronald Reagan during the visit at the White House. Reagan stated that these men were "the moral equivalent of our Founding Fathers." That statement is utterly untrue. The men in the picture were Muslim rebels attempting to take over the government of Afghanistan by force. The only reason the U.S. backed them was because the current government in Afghanistan was backed by the USSR, the U.S.'s enemy at the time. The old saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" rings true in this situation.

The argument that Social Programs cost more than war is ridiculous. Since war costs less, should we go to war more and give our people less?

Obama would be ineligible to be elected President if he was not born on U.S. soil. The President-elect must be a Natural Citizen of the United States. This has been covered since before Chester A Arthur, the 21st President, was elected. Even when Arthur was running, there was rumor he was born in Canada and would be ineligible. If Obama was in fact born in Kenya, a UK territory at the time, he would be ineligible for presidency.

As for the "Patriot Act," I could go on a several page rant, but I will refrain myself.

Quote:
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Just because the majority of politicians voted for the "Patriot Act" in 2001, doesn't make it a just bill. Sadly only one man in the Senate, Russ Feingold, voted agaisnt it in 2001. The act directly violates the Constitution and spits in the faces of our Founding Fathers.

Last edited by vamp1ro : 05-21-2012 at 11:55 AM.
vamp1ro is offline   Reply With Quote