Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Hollywood Blonds

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2012, 06:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Mr.Socko2101
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mr.Socko2101 251 - 500Mr.Socko2101 251 - 500Mr.Socko2101 251 - 500Mr.Socko2101 251 - 500Mr.Socko2101 251 - 500
Default The Hollywood Blonds

Just after finishing watching "Brian Pillman: Loose Cannon"(great watch and I'd recommend it to all wrestling fans) and I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on who is believed to have made the decision to split up the Hollywood Blonds when they were starting to get really over in WCW around 93. They were really top notch together and I think the story of them being thrown together and making it work through their friendship is really inspiring. They were both ambitious guys but took what they were given and ran with it alot like Beer Money in TNA in recent years. It would be great to see young guys in WWE do likewise but it feels like the chemistry and charisma just isn't there with the likes of Ziggler & Swagger and Truth & Kingston. Hopefully the 3 hour Raws will allow time for these guys to express themselves more. Anyways, I'm rambling now so yeah, anyone know who was on the booking committee in WCW at the time cos Dusty Rhodes and Flair seemed quite high on the Blonds and Hogan hadn't arrived until 94.
-CFC - Drogba, Zola, Gudjohnsen, Mata
-Condit, Lytle, Serra, Hendo
-The Wire, Game of Thrones, Arrow, Parks & Rec,
-NYG - Eli, Strahan

On the Bandwagon of:
-Evolution, The Shield
-Weidman, Shad, Mendes, Chandler
-Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Brooklyn 9 9, Suits
-Fury, Froch, Golovkin, Frampton
-LAC - CP3, Griffin
Mr.Socko2101 is offline   Reply With Quote