Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - wXw Germany Thread (because they deserve a thread) BEWARE SPOILERS!!

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2012, 05:05 AM   #33 (permalink)
Stardust Genius
Learning to break kayfabe

Stardust Genius needs to take rep more seriousStardust Genius needs to take rep more seriousStardust Genius needs to take rep more seriousStardust Genius needs to take rep more seriousStardust Genius needs to take rep more seriousStardust Genius needs to take rep more seriousStardust Genius needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: wXw Germany Thread (because they deserve a thread) BEWARE SPOILERS!!

First of all, apparently Markov wasn't loved backstage due to his behavior (I heard that he didn't care much about the match and wasn't very friendly to the other wrestlers.)
Furthermore, in the match he knocked Bad Bones out who wrote the following after the match on facebook: "I am sorry to each and everyone in the audience tonight, the guys and the office... as you may have noticed, i got knocked out by that unprof. idiot, who thought it is funny to shoot against a called spot to kick me right in the temple so that i even lost the feeling in my legs for a short time..."

I also heard that Markov thought after the match that it wasn't his fault and that he has done everything right. Therefore the wXw office decided to replace him in the match against Ryan.
Stardust Genius is offline   Reply With Quote