Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-20-2012, 09:56 PM   #2508 (permalink)
Brye
BRIAN CAGE IS A ....ING MACHINE!!!

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Over The Limit:

Kofi/Truth vs Swagger/Dolph - ***1/4
Layla/Beth - *3/4
Sheamus/Orton/Del Rio/Jericho - ***3/4
Brodus/Miz - *3/4
Christian/Rhodes - ***3/4
Punk/Bryan - *****
Cena/Johnny - *

- The opening being the battle royal already in progress was fucking weird. But the tag team division looked really good in it and Tyson Kidd shined. Not a bad match at all.

- Opening tag match was good but I liked the Air Boom vs Swag/Zig series better.

- Layla/Beth wasn't too bad although Layla was a little sloppy.

- Fatal four way match was really entertaining. Thought the finish was a tad anticlimactic but overall it was really good.

- Brodus/Miz was ok. Brodus' second best match as the Funkasaurous after the Ziggler one.

- Christian/Rhodes was awesome. Both of these guys have great chemistry with each other and Rhodes might have the best moonsault I've ever seen. Christian being a face is fucking awesome too.

- Giving the full five stars for Punk/Bryan. Crowd was AWESOME. The match itself was amazing and it really had everything. Last time I found myself enjoying a match so much was Punk/Cena.

- Missed the Hunico match.

- Cena/Johnny was meh. Wrestling standpoint it was as expected. The beatdown was sort of lame but I didn't hate the ending. Cole was actually really good on commentary.

Awesome show overall.

Carolina Panthers:(NFC South Champions)
Denver Nuggets
Boston Red Sox: World Series Champs!