Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #2508 of (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 10:56 PM
Brye
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Over The Limit:

Kofi/Truth vs Swagger/Dolph - ***1/4
Layla/Beth - *3/4
Sheamus/Orton/Del Rio/Jericho - ***3/4
Brodus/Miz - *3/4
Christian/Rhodes - ***3/4
Punk/Bryan - *****
Cena/Johnny - *

- The opening being the battle royal already in progress was fucking weird. But the tag team division looked really good in it and Tyson Kidd shined. Not a bad match at all.

- Opening tag match was good but I liked the Air Boom vs Swag/Zig series better.

- Layla/Beth wasn't too bad although Layla was a little sloppy.

- Fatal four way match was really entertaining. Thought the finish was a tad anticlimactic but overall it was really good.

- Brodus/Miz was ok. Brodus' second best match as the Funkasaurous after the Ziggler one.

- Christian/Rhodes was awesome. Both of these guys have great chemistry with each other and Rhodes might have the best moonsault I've ever seen. Christian being a face is fucking awesome too.

- Giving the full five stars for Punk/Bryan. Crowd was AWESOME. The match itself was amazing and it really had everything. Last time I found myself enjoying a match so much was Punk/Cena.

- Missed the Hunico match.

- Cena/Johnny was meh. Wrestling standpoint it was as expected. The beatdown was sort of lame but I didn't hate the ending. Cole was actually really good on commentary.

Awesome show overall.

Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome