Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-20-2012, 09:26 PM   #2507 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Just some OTL first time watch ratings:

Christian vs. Cody- ***1/2
-Loved the in ring work and couldn't understand why the crowd wasn't getting into it. It wasn't a huge match or anything, but I think they deserved better. In any event I did enjoy the match and I would love to see more between these two.

Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Del Rio vs. Jericho- ****
-Excellent four way that was fun to watch, had great in ring action, a great crowd, and some decent build (great when compared to the WWE Title match). The ending was a bit bland, but overall I enjoyed the match a lot and I wonder where they'll go from here. I'd assume Sheamus/Del Rio and Orton/Jericho... but I really don't know.

Punk vs. Bryan- ****3/4
-This is what pro-wrestling is all about. Fantastic in-ring work/wrestling, psychology, selling, crowd, and they told the best story they could considering they really didn't have much a story to work with. The ending was a perfect way to continue the feud, and overall I put this as my MOTY by a mile. I knew this match would be great, but I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I did. Seriously, a masterpiece of a match and with the way it ended, we're guaranteed another.

So yeah... also Brodus/Miz was decent enough for what it was, and the tag match seemed good, but I wasn't paying full attention to those. Overall though a great PPV imo.