Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #184 of (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 01:59 PM
FrayedEndsOfSanity
This is some crazy nonsense!!
Premium

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor King View Post
The more I think of it; the more I'd want us to sell van Persie if he doesn't sign an extension. There is no point keeping him for one more season for two reasons: firstly, he won't give his 100% because he is basically a "want-away," and secondly, it's better to gain something off a player who wants to leave.

Any offer of 30+ should be entertained. Personally, I hope van Persie goes to Barcelona because they need somebody like him. But Barca don't seem to be interested in him. Financially, of course, Madrid and City would give us the best offers.
Aye, would prefer to see him go abroad if he were to leave rather than seeing him in a City shirt. Dont think it is remotely possible he will go to Utd and I think with regard to Madrid it may ultimately come down to whether Higuain to PSG is a goer (which I believe it isnt especially given Mourinho's recent comments)Think Barca will wait till Villa is fully fit and keep faith with him.

Unfortunately City do appear to be the front runners if he does decide to up sticks and go.

Just cannot for the life of me think who we would sign as a replacement. Only ones who come to mind are perhaps Loic Remy (dont think he will join Spurs now after last night) or Olivier Giroud. Think Poldi would need to be the 'creator' up front and provide the chances for our new striker to finish.

Favourite 5 (Present Day) Punk, Jericho, D.Bryan (Yes!) Christian, Barrett,
Favourite 5 (All time) Stone Cold, Hitman, Taker, Sting, Angle

UFC Favourite 5 (Current) Machida, Hendo, Cain Velasquez, Rory MacDonald, Renan Barao
Favourite 5 MMA Legends Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture, Royce Gracie, BJ Penn, Don Frye

Connor Kenway FTW!

FUCK THE KINGSGUARD, FUCK THE CITY, FUCK THE KING....SANDOR CLEGHANE = LEGEND

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome