CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread
View Single Post
05-20-2012, 10:56 AM
That is why it's called organized crime.
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Nashville, TN
Re: CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread
Anviersario Night One Results
Notes - Three tall fellows in black suits and sunglasses are wandering around in Condor Security shirts. They were the three who were with Wink when he took Wickedís cup.
King Of Trios will be held in Easton. During the announcement the cameras were turned off, everyone from Chikara came out for a group photo and everyone in attendance received a piece of the mat from KOT 2011.
After Gekido/1st Term match Donst & Hallowicked got in a brawl which resulted in the ippv match now being a Mask vs. Hair match.
1. Dasher Hatfield beat Ophidian via roll-up.
2. The Batiri & The BDK over Crossbones, Lance Steel, Jolly Roger, Rorschach & Shane Storm via Demon's Toilet on Lance Steel.
3. Satomura/Kagetsu over Sachiko/Chisako in the Sendai Tag.
4. MMA Challenge - Darkness Crabtree over Mixed Martial Archie via judges decision despite Darkness getting pounded. The three judges were Jervis Cottonbelly, Steve "The Turtle" Weiner and The Swamp Monster. Archie beats up Cottonbelly & Turtle, but Swamp Monster sends Archie packing.
5. Gekido over First-Term Class via submission by 17 onto Dragonfly. All the First-Term Class were wearing their old gear except for UltraMantis Black.
6. Colt Cabana over Mr. Touchdown. Part comedy, part wrestling.
7. Team Jigsaw over Team Kingston in the Atomico Increible main event via 2nd rope Brainbuster.
And the covers for this weekend's shows are already out:
Originally Posted by
You watch some of these movies and pretty much all you get from them are that love is really just a contest to find out who the neediest bitch is.
Originally Posted by
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by KingCrash