Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Damien Sandow Discussion

View Single Post

Old 05-20-2012, 07:15 AM   #268 (permalink)
DesolationRow
October's Colors Are Orange & Black

DesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Damien Sandow Discussion

I like the color of the gear. Fits his eccentricity. And, for those looking into the subtext, his somewhat "fey" persona, which is given a stark and sharp contrast with his actual wrestling style and the alacrity with which he attacks when his buttons are pushed, as in the Tatsu situation on this week's Smackdown.

I hope he comes out at Over the Limit during a break between the big main events just to piss off the crowd. I mean, if they're going to give us a deluge of filler, might as well let it be entertaining filler.