Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why Mabel?

Thread: Why Mabel?
View Single Post

Old 05-20-2012, 05:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
the modern myth
GET MY BAGS

the modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a push
Default Re: Why Mabel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I got 2 words 4 ya View Post
It's called Tryin too create NEW stars...Something WWE gets lambasted for now a days!
I understand that they wanted to create a 'new star' but, what I'll never understand, is why did they choose Mabel?

On the roster at the time they had some really talented guys who, with just a little push like the KOTR'95, could've been really big: Hakushi was really talented and had a brilliant look; Bam Bam Bigelow was flirting with the main event and a KOTR win could have propelled him into the top tier; Razor Ramon was hugely popular and, with a win like this, could have been a brilliant main event staple. There were countless more talented people than Mabel.