Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-20-2012, 05:03 AM   #145 (permalink)
5th-Horseman
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

It is quite frankly amazing that our entire prospects in terms of signing players, winning the league next season etc. has hinged on the Champions League final win. I feel optomistic about next season now, if we had lost I honestly do believe we would have gone hurtling backwards.

Cavani or Falcao would be brilliant, if Didier is leaving then we have to get a big man up front . I don't think anyone can do the same job he can for us, but we are going to have to adapt to him not being around soon whether he re-signs or not.

Steve the memories alone

Last edited by 5th-Horseman : 05-20-2012 at 05:11 AM.
5th-Horseman is offline   Reply With Quote