Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Republicans
Thread: Republicans
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2012, 02:06 PM Thread Starter
8 Pound Gecko
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Republicans

Quote:
lol at the european acting like he knows about the american political sphere.
I'm not acting about anything. I just described what i've concluded thus far about it. I've even listened to the speeches by Mitt Romney, Santorum, etc. and to me it looks exactly as i described it in the OP, sometimes even worse. I remember, in one of the speeches that Santorum guy called Obama a nig...and then stopped, and completely changed the course of the sentence. And there are people who will vote for that guy? That guy could wield a nuclear arsenal and stand at the helm of one of the most powerful nations on the planet? For fucks sake, i've listened to some of those turds who are running for the president talking about how they don't believe in woman's right to choose her partner and how they don't believe in separation of church and fuckin state. WHAT THE FUCK? Seriously, who are those people? Are they some kind of time travelers from a paralel Hellraiser universe? Sorry, but i just shiver even thinking about it.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome