Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2012, 12:31 PM   #107 (permalink)
Mikey Damage
The North Remembers

Mikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red repped
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

random thoughts

- not sure i see city having an aggressive summer of transfers. i could see them adding 2-3 players. maybe two world-class players, and a really good player to round it out. they already have pretty deep depth. not sure if they're trying to ensure they win the reserve league now, or what.

- i assume is RVP is gone. and truthfully, he can go. he will not be able to replicate his season. he stayed healthy, and put everything in the net. he will be 29 in early august. he's going on the downside of his career, and i really dont want to invest mad money into an aging, injury-prone player.

if City offer 25m plus, jump on it. the thing is, that money has to be reinvested. absolutely. we have no capable strikers right now. big bendt, park, chamakh all suck. a lot. none of the three should be in the prem, let alone starting.

arsene must buy. giroud, remy, gomis. someone.

- i like the m'vila business. we need a real defensive midfielder. song is not a true def-mid. he's just our most defensive player. he's good going forward, and getting into the attack.

i think if m'vila comes on, song is probably moved to the bench.

- arsenal defense is still a must. really could use another centerback. someone consistent, would be nice.

Mikey Damage is offline   Reply With Quote