Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2012, 12:15 PM   #104 (permalink)
wkdsoul
Its Yer'sel

wkdsoul probably won't be missedwkdsoul probably won't be missedwkdsoul probably won't be missedwkdsoul probably won't be missedwkdsoul probably won't be missedwkdsoul probably won't be missedwkdsoul probably won't be missedwkdsoul probably won't be missedwkdsoul probably won't be missedwkdsoul probably won't be missedwkdsoul probably won't be missed
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
wouldnt really call them surging, they desperately need a proven goalscorer to compete in europe, plus pirlo isnt getting any younger

we're not getting chiellini for 16 mil either. triple that figure and it's closer to the mark. cant see us signing any world class players besides hazard. an experienced cb who doesnt mind being backup would be on the list, but that's about it. see who goes first before saying who to bring in. all we need is a winger.
I wouldnt mind being in a CB, and sending Savic on loan.. depends if Toure is better than he was last year with a proper pre-season under his belt.

strange to say it, as i'm not his biggest fan at European level, but after our games last year at Sunderland, Swansea, Everton towards the end of the season i wouldnt be adverse to takin Ibrahimovich anymore, at club level he can conjure the something out of nothin that we were missing in those games, as well as play the target man kinda role Dzeko did. but at 30 he's gettin on a bit.

wkdsoul is offline   Reply With Quote