Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2012, 10:57 AM   #85 (permalink)
Razor King
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Razor King Razor King Razor King Razor King Razor King Razor King Razor King Razor King Razor King Razor King Razor King
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
that is my point. For example Arsenal, PSG and Inter all put in bids for Lavezzi and Napoli green lit it. PSG would offer huge wages + a pretty good chance of a trophy + CL football, Inter will offer good wages + they're a pretty reputable club, stays in Italy, CL football. Arsenal on the other hand, offer comparitively poor wages, not a huge degree of ambition and CL football. The only thing Arsenal have over PSG is the chance to play in the Prem and when that is your carrot over say double the wages then its not enough to lure him in.
Being a London club and offering CL year in and year out makes Arsenal a favorable destination in most cases. As you said, if other clubs come in then we are losing out because we won't match their wages.

I still think many would choose the PL over League 1. It's not like League 1 is La Liga either. Many factors obviously. But yeah, pretty much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
i said i'd rather him than hazard who has been pretty ridiculous with his attitude and demands if they're true.
Looks obnoxious already. You certainly don't want another such player after Tevez and Balotelli.

What's the plan with Tevez?

Quote:
Originally Posted by just1988 View Post
I believe the Arshavin deal was closer to 15m which I can't see Wenger topping during this window unless we lose RVP.
If the M'Vila rumors are true, we are paying 17+ million for him. I just hope that happens and this isn't Juan Mata part II.