Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2012, 08:25 AM   #70 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer

Kiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor King View Post
Arshavin came for 15 million after a super hot Euros and took the league by a storm before mellowing down. Ugh... Wenger just ruined his play by sticking him on the wings.

It will be a bargain and Napoli don't have the bargaining power anymore due to losing the CL spot. I'd be delighted if we got him but that's just dreaming. 20 - 25 would be good enough. We can give them Bendtner + 20 million.

Why would you be interested in Lavezzi? You're already going for van Persie apparently and Hazard too. I don't think Lavezzi would go to Liverpool. It'd be either PSG or Chelsea--if they win the whole damn thing.
i said i'd rather him than hazard who has been pretty ridiculous with his attitude and demands if they're true.