Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2012, 08:19 AM   #67 (permalink)
wkdsoul
Its Yer'sel

wkdsoul probably won't be missedwkdsoul probably won't be missedwkdsoul probably won't be missedwkdsoul probably won't be missedwkdsoul probably won't be missedwkdsoul probably won't be missedwkdsoul probably won't be missedwkdsoul probably won't be missedwkdsoul probably won't be missedwkdsoul probably won't be missedwkdsoul probably won't be missed
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
if anyone gets lavezzi for 20 milish then it's an utter bargain. can see us, inter, chelsea and psg at least making bids, possibly even liverpool (lol). hasnt only spent like 20 mil once on arshavin

if he's available for 20 mil i'd take him over eden make a million more demands each day hazard. i dont like the idea of having to use wages to attract players anymore. the fact we're going to be competing each year, have a very exciting team and only going to get better should be reason enough, not the exorbitant wages of 2-3 years ago.
We have been linked with him in a couple of papers, i was working it all out if the transfer went through we'd have to unveil.... Hazard, Chellini, Llorente, Ibrhimovich, Lavezzi, Cavani and RVP.

wkdsoul is offline   Reply With Quote