Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Randy Orton 24's Sim- The Road to Wrestlemania 29

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2012, 08:49 PM   #175 (permalink)
true rebel
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

true rebel should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststrue rebel should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststrue rebel should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Randy Orton 24's Sim- The Road to Wrestlemania 29

Mason:Kane you made a mistake by attacking me on RAW.I will face you at King of the Ring.I don't care who gets in my way.When facing me you won't be human but you won't be a monster either you will simply be my prey.I will show you what a man can do when betrayed and it will be much worse then what any monster like you can do.I will scar your soul so bad you will be forced to be purified.I would rather die of a wound to the heart then get injured by an attack to the back.That is a motto for Mason Ryan a way to live,something I follow day to day.

*A chokeslam fail chant breaks out.*

Mason:Ah yes thank you for reminding me WWE universe.Did you not forget Kane that last time you tried to chokeslam me fair and square you couldn't even bring me down.That is how much more powerful I am then you and at King of the ring I will be on my guard the whole time waiting for you so that sneak attack you pulled on me won't work this time.You couldn't bring me down fair before and now that I am stronger then ever you won't be able to bring me down now.When you attack me I will reverse it.I will become a monsters worse nightmare,his living torment.

*A king of the ring chant breaks out.(

Mason:Once again the WWE universe doesn't let one go because when I defeats all my opponents be it by pinfall submission,knockout,dq whatever means possible as long as they are honorable,I will become the King of the Ring and get that belt to go along with my robes.I will make sure no attacks like the ones Kane and JBL have been doing lately cease to exist.

*A Justice chant breaks out.*

Mason:I will be the King,The knight of the round table,and the Robin Hood all rolled up into one.But most important of all I will be the WWE Champion.

*Mason Leaves with the crowd chanting his name.
[]Trent Baretta wins any title.
[]Mason Ryan wins any title.
[]Barrett wins a world title.
[]Swagger gets fired.
[X]Miz turns face.Surivor Series and it's buildup

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...tense-era.html
^Read this or
true rebel is offline   Reply With Quote