Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2012, 05:35 PM   #869 (permalink)
Chrome
DA BEARS

Chrome has made a name for themselvesChrome has made a name for themselvesChrome has made a name for themselvesChrome has made a name for themselvesChrome has made a name for themselvesChrome has made a name for themselvesChrome has made a name for themselvesChrome has made a name for themselvesChrome has made a name for themselvesChrome has made a name for themselvesChrome has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Redeemer View Post
I hope he debuts on RAW after OTL.
Oh hells no. Not because I don't want him to debut already, I do, but have you seen where Raw's going to be at the next few weeks leading up to No Way Out?

Richmond, VA
New Orleans, LA
Greensville, SC
Hartford, CT

Punk himself is going to be lucky to get a reaction in any of those cities, let alone a debuting Ambrose.

Point being, Ambrose deserves an epic reaction from the crowd when he debuts, and No Way Out and the Raw after are in New Jersey and New York respectively. That's when he should debut, hopefully with a confrontation with Mick in the ring.