Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2012, 06:46 AM   #16 (permalink)
5th-Horseman
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ22 View Post
He's said he wants to come to us (Rangers), and he said he isn't fussed about money, just depending on our transfer embargo appeal appeal...

I've just got this picture in my head of :hesk1 on the street, homeless, unshaven and begging for a club "I don't even demand wages. I really did play for England. Please, someone just sign me! I've got a better goal ratio than Andy Caroll, honest!"

And yeah I think any of those Italian players could be of use for quite a few clubs. Only stumbling blocks are age and wages.

Steve the memories alone
5th-Horseman is offline   Reply With Quote