Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2012, 07:31 AM   #13 (permalink)
5th-Horseman
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends5th-Horseman needs to make some friends
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
Please no.

I hear Leicester want him. Go there Emile, go there!

We do need a striker. I'd rather we took someone like Steven Fletcher from Wolves. Good in the air and decent finisher, would probably fit in well w/ Larsson and McClean.

But why have a striker when you can have ???

In all seriousness I could see him going to West Ham if they go up. Would suit Big Sam's classic English "LOB BALL UP TOP TO LARGE BLOKE" tactics.

Gattuso is another free agent that could really attract some interest. Getting on a bit, yes. But I would be surprised if a fair few clubs didn't come in for him if the wages are right.

Steve the memories alone
5th-Horseman is offline   Reply With Quote