Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 05-16-2012, 11:10 PM   #3380 (permalink)
-Mystery-
Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame

-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
VEEP's first episode was a riot, but it's fallen off recently. Haven't checked out Girls yet, but Im sure I will at some point.

I don't see how GoT is overrated if it's not as good as what might be the best show of all time (Breaking Bad). Plus GoT is just getting its feet under it. Let's see what people think after seasons 3 and 4. There is some serious AMAZING potential for the adaptation of book 3.
I guess my biggest gripe with some GOT fans is that they do treat it like it's in the same discussion as Breaking Bad and Mad Men, and I think sometimes it gets more hype than it deserves. However, like I said, I love the show and am expecting great things with the show finding it's groove and all.