Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - May I request some new smilies PLEASE???

View Single Post

Old 05-16-2012, 09:28 PM   #265 (permalink)
Jobberwacky
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Jobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friends
Default Re: May I request some new smilies PLEASE???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Hippy View Post

and many others like them are just faces with little to no emotion portrayed in them.
I agree with your point, although people like to use face smilies when they talk about that person directly, they can be used in their place, many of these could surely be used to portray different emotions if we picked a different picture instead. Especially considering there is so many of them, and there are so many emotions and different pictures to use.

I disagree with you picking Iniesta though, i have used that one to convey 'little to no emotion' in a post. Doubt others have done but that one is perfect IMO, for just that usage.

I don't want to complain, it's great we have so many new ones and thanks to everyone that makes them and allows them.

Jobberwacky is offline   Reply With Quote