Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Final Fantasy 6 Mini - Game Thread - Day Seven

View Single Post

Old 05-16-2012, 07:46 PM   #49 (permalink)
IMPULSE
THUNDERCAT

IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: Final Fantasy 6 Mini - Game Thread - Day One

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post
I think that's the most sense i've ever made of one of your posts. Your play is pretty much as good as you can get on here and i'm not just saying that. You're too good to warrant a lynch unless there is a real solid case on you but not helpful enough early on for scum to bother killing you. I'm surprised you don't like playing as Mafia as I think your style is well suited for Mafia play
My game is dolphin theory, which is a series of post that delve into the ebb and flow of one's posting. The tides being high and low input posts. High being game related and low being well crap.

I intended to format the theory as a ratio of high and low input posts and deduce scum off that.

I binge on low tiding posting to hedge my bets in a way, which hinders town. Knowing that I've decided to engage and initiate instead of setting a trap and waiting.