Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-14-2012, 05:36 PM   #1144 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
No I don't have that, Ruiner.

I think I'll just double enchant my armor like you said.
If you ever do Azura's start quest get the Black Star then. Got the white one my first time and useless. You kill more ppl than creatures. Its a soul gem that never breaks. So I guess if you enchant a bow to suck up souls you'll instantly have a Black Soul gem available and I'm sure those are the best ones.

Oh and could u enchant helmet, etc with smithing enchantments, thought it was just gauntlets and necklaces and rings.

LC I know your a beast with enchanting, bows and sneaking but do you focus on any magic at all. And u must be a big Hunger Games fan judging by the names of ur bows lol. Movie was great, hated that guy though. One that had a crush on Katniss.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote