Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-14-2012, 06:16 AM   #1138 (permalink)
Chibi
Little Poppa Pump

Chibi needs to take rep more seriousChibi needs to take rep more seriousChibi needs to take rep more seriousChibi needs to take rep more seriousChibi needs to take rep more seriousChibi needs to take rep more seriousChibi needs to take rep more seriousChibi needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Yeah that enchanting smithing trick isnt a mod or anything its just clever use of the potions. The boosts keep stacking and stacking and stacking. Since you make potions that boost your ability to make potions that then boost your ability to make potions lol and so on. Then you can make your enchanting and armour skills stupidly high. I wouldnt ever do it though, doesnt make the game fun in my opinion. Im thinking of putting the difficulty up to maximum as im on the one below right now.
Big heavy armour axe and shield warrior with resto magic, always have lydia with me as well.
200 hours in and I have the civil war, main quest and mage guild left to do. Just been exploring for the last 60 hours so now I have kinect uses, which are fucking awesome, I am just going to finish the game so to speak
Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote