Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1135 of (permalink) Old 05-14-2012, 03:30 AM
Hit-Girl
46 and 2

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)

Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupMan Prime View Post
worst part with lock picking is i can spend minutes trying to open a master chest and once i finally do there 11 gold and a minor healing potion. That gets me down everytime.

LC since your enchantment is 100 and i probably wont get there anytime soon how powerful can ur enchantments be. is it like 60 fire damage or something more powerful. and can you put 2 of the same enchantments on like 2 fire ones or 2 shocking ones.

oh and lol

Right now it's pretty powerful but I don't have the first Enchanter part of my skill tree all the way up. Right now it's at 4/5 but I can put two different enchantments on the same weapon now which is cool. I don't think you can double the fire or whatever. Right now on my KATNISS bow I have Fire and Frost. On my PRIMROSE bow I have Frost and Stamina damage.

Panther, how can you play so long without killing a dragon? They just appear out of nowhere. You don't have to do a quest to kill a dragon.

-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome