Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA/OVW Partnership Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2012, 07:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
pgi86
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

pgi86 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postspgi86 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postspgi86 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postspgi86 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postspgi86 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: "The Family"

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul scotland View Post
who does the writing for ovw ? is it something that would work in tna ?
Al Snow is the head booker of OVW and has been for a while now.

As for the Family, in my opinion they're a solid group. My main issue with them is that Josette gets waaaaaaaaay too much TV time and mic time. Don't get me wrong, I think she's decent but she's just all over that show and not good enough to be able to properly carry so many segments without it all becoming too repetitive and boring. Other than that I got no complaints about the group. Jason Wayne and Jessie Godderz in particular look like they have plenty of potential and it will be interesting to see if they'll be able to develop that potential in the future.

Last edited by pgi86 : 05-12-2012 at 07:18 PM.
pgi86 is offline   Reply With Quote