Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #5685 (permalink)
KingKicks
Hooked on a Feeling

KingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

First set I've managed to finish in AGES. College has been kicking my arse so much the last few months that I haven't been able to watch as often.

Bryan Danielson’s Indy Summer Vacation
(Courtesy of Seabs)

Disc One

CHIKARA We Must Eat Michigan’s Brain
Bryan Danielson vs. Eddie Kingston **

CHIKARA Faded Scars and Lines

Bryan Danielson vs. Tim Donst ***-***

AIW Absolution V
AIW Absolute Championship

Bryan Danielson vs. Johnny Gargano ***

wXw Ambition

Bryan Danielson vs. Tommy End **
Bryan Danielson vs. TJP **
Bryan Danielson vs. Johnny Moss ***

Disc Two

wXw Broken Rulz X
Bryan Danielson vs. Wade Fizgerald
Bryan Danielson vs. TJP ***-***

EVOLVE 4

Bryan Danielson vs. Bobby Fish ***

DGUSA Enter the Dragon

Bryan Danielson vs. SHINGO ****-****

PWG Seven

Bryan Danielson vs. Roderick Strong ***

NWA Legends Fanfest V
NWA World Heavyweight Championship

Bryan Danielson vs. Adam Pearce **

Disc Three

NWA Legends Fanfest 08/08/10

Bryan Danielson vs. Zack Salvation **

IPW Reign of the Insane

Bryan Danielson vs. Drake Younger ***

EVOLVE 5

Bryan Danielson vs. Sawa ***

DGUSA Untouchable 2010

Bryan Danielson vs. YAMATO ****

DGUSA Way of the Ronin

Bryan Danielson vs. Jon Moxley ***

NEW 01/10/2010

Bryan Danielson vs. Shelton Benjamin **

Bonus Disc

NXT 21/2/10

Daniel Bryan vs. Chris Jericho **

WWE Night of Champions 2010
WWE United States Championship

Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz ***

WWE Hell In A Cell 2012
Submissions Count Anywhere for the United States Championship

Daniel Bryan vs. John Morrison vs. The Miz ***

Raw 11/10/10

Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus *

WWE Bragging Rights 2010

Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler ****

Raw 25/10/10

Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler ***-***

Smackdown 29/10/10

Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler **

WWE Survivor Series 2010
United States Championship

Daniel Bryan vs. Ted DiBiase ***

Raw 20/12/2010
Daniel Bryan vs. William Regal **

Danielson/Kingston: Okay match, brought down by some sloppiness by Kingston.

Danielson/Donst: Much better then I was expecting to be, and the best CHIKARA match I’ve seen (no, not enough to make me watch more).

Danielson/Gargano: very enjoyable match, though I wasn’t a fan of Gargano using his injured arm towards the end of the match, thought he quite easily could of just used his right arm. Also the commentary was just annoying.

Danielson/End: Not sure of the rules of the tournament this was for but a victory by Leg TKO isn’t something I thought I’d see.

Danielson/TJP: Very enjoyable yet disappointing due to the length (which was expected tbf).

Danielson/Moss: Damn good match, Moss was particularly impressive being able to chain wrestle so well for someone his size.

Danielson/Fitzgerald: Kept skipping unfortunately so I couldn’t watch it.

Danielson/TJP #2: Made up for the first match by being double the time, and exactly what I was expecting.

Danielson/Fish: Very good match. Fish’s selling of his legs were on/off for me, at times he did a seriously good job but other times (especially towards the end) he just stopped selling altogether and it did hurt the match somewhat.

Danielson/Shingo: Great match, the exact kind of match you would expect from the two. Funny enough my rating is lower then it was when I first watched it last year (as my rating of matches has become stricter) yet I actually enjoyed the match more this time around.

Danielson/Salvation: Started pretty meh (though Ultimate Dragon was awesome) however it built into a pretty enjoyable match. Missed the last minute or so as the match skipped.

Danielson/Younger: First Drake Younger match I’ve watched in about 4 years and admittedly it was much better then I was expecting. Few too many kick outs towards the end for my liking.

Danielson/Sawa: Really nice mat wrestling early on, great exchanges between the two throughout the match…however the DVD skipping caused me to miss the end lol, but still a great match.

Danielson/YAMATO: Just behind Danielson/Shingo and a damn great match. Great chemistry between the two.

Danielson/Moxley: First time seeing Jon Moxley wrestle in his match with Bryan, and I’ll admit I was impressed. The entire match was a hell of a lot of fun to watch and I’m looking forward to seeing more of Moxley.

Danielson/Shelton: Shelton can be so fucking awkward to watch. There were a couple of moments during the match where he botched and had no idea what to do next. The match was okay, had it’s moments and the crowd was into it throughout.

Bonus

Bryan/Jericho: Bryan’s dive is still mad to watch especially considering just how quickly he was bruised. It was a pretty good introduction to the WWE in my opinion.

Bryan/Miz: Real great match made even better by Bryan’s great selling of his injured arm and the crowd being desperate to see Miz lose the title. Still the best match Miz has had.

Bryan/Miz/Morrison: Pretty fun match with a nice few innovative spots.

Bryan/Ziggler: Freaking immense match. Honestly love everything about this from the mat wrestling early on to the near falls towards the end, and the crowd was into it throughout. Just ahead of the match with Shingo as my favorite on this set.

Bryan/Ziggler II: Great follow up to the first match as they played off some of the spots. What I do love is that they didn’t just do a shortened version of the previous match and actually incorporated a few new spots into the match.

Bryan/Ziggler III: Again a good match between the two even if it doesn’t reach the level of either.

Bryan/Regal: Nice little technical match to close the set.

Cheers to Seabs for the set