Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #2196 of (permalink) Old 05-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Word
Angelina

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
Completely forgot about both of those series which is horrible because Jericho/Mysterio from The Bash is one of my favorite matches ever.
Those matches probably all hit the four star range. I think some people have the Bash around ****3/4. Just proves Rey still got it despite the IWC moaning he's slow and whatnot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
I don't remember much of the taboo tuesday match I may have to rewatch it, haven't seen it since the match happened nearly 7 years ago, but the Survivor Series LMS match is no less than 4 stars. Really loved that match and was probably the best Last Man Standing match of the era.
Gonna watch that match tonight. The problem with their cage match, that despite me enjoying it didn't really go anywhere. I wasn't drawn into this match thinking I'm watching something special, just a very good cage match. Whilst I like Joey Styles, he constantly overrated everything trying to put the match over too much. I know people have it high but I wouldn't feel bothered to watch it again any time soon.

On a side note, what do people think about the constant Punk hate lately? It's astonishing. He's having the best title run in a long while whilst adding credibility to the title for once. People are finding excuses about him, sand bagging, why is he calling spots, he's not all that in the ring nonsense.

I tell you now, the next IWC victim is Sheamus.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome