Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2012, 12:33 PM   #137 (permalink)
Brandon_Brownson
Learning to break kayfabe

Brandon_Brownson 101 - 250Brandon_Brownson 101 - 250
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

Alright, going in order

I still love the back stage scoops that you give us. It gives the company a sense of realism that you don't get with most other BTB's and it's something I want to incorporate whenever I can get back to doing BTB's full time (I feel bad that I have one up now but haven't even had the time to put up my updated roster)

WGTT having a bit of an ego... I really don't see it with them. Haas and Benjamin always came across as a "Whatever's best for the company" duo, though I do have to agree that I don't think that American Made, Samoan Fight Club (Think I got the name right there) or Sons of the Dungeon have been around for long enough to hold the belts. While I do believe that the three could be your version of Hardys VS Dudleys VS E&C, I think that a little more time needs to past... at least hold it off until This is Exile. Plus, I think that if any of the three should win the straps, it should be Sons of the Dungeon. The dynamic of having two heel tag teams on their tails for the belts would be an exciting one!

I was wondering how long it would be before Tommy came back to Paul E. Hoping he sticks around for awhile, even if it's only in a back stage role. I'd be thrilled if he replaced Kishi'.

You know, an online OVW TV show would be kind of cool. Kind of like what WWECW was- getting to see the hot, new talent before anyone else! I used to love knowing who guys like CM Punk and John Morrison and Jack Swagger were before any of my buddies who didn't watch WWECW, and having an OVW TV would be kind of like having that. If you chose to go with a Heat or Velocity type show, though, it should have a strong OVW influence and show case OVW talent tying it up with some of the B-Squad of AOW.

Oh man, what a great segment with Miz and Low-Jack. First off, I think that you should employ more comedy spots like this in the show. Don't go overboard, but a good chuckle like that can really refresh a reader. As far as Miz goes... I'm hoping this leads to an in-ring debut soon. I'm also hoping that the WWE name is John Morrison, because I'd love to see Miz & Morrison take the tag team division by storm... BE JEALOUS

BILLY KIDMAN AND MATT SYDAL?!? HOLY FUCKING FUCK BALLS, THAT IS A CRUISERWEIGHT WET DREAM!!!!!!! Man, I am STOAKED to see where you go with this one! Kidman was always one of my favorites

Noble and Aero in a no DQ match? I could see this being kind of reminiscent of the old ECW cruiserweight battles. Definitely have some fun writing that match, because the more fun you have writing it, the more fun it'll be to read!
Brandon_Brownson is offline   Reply With Quote