Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2012, 11:56 AM   #2186 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Word View Post
Taboo Tuesday 2005

Ric Flair vs. Triple H - ***1/2

Shit load of blood. I've heard people praise this to the highest, even a few 5* flutters or even 'my personal favourite' match. Yeah I really enjoyed it but it wasn't anything mind blowing, Trips takes the offence for 10 minutes then Flair repeats the favour.
I don't remember much of the taboo tuesday match I may have to rewatch it, haven't seen it since the match happened nearly 7 years ago, but the Survivor Series LMS match is no less than 4 stars. Really loved that match and was probably the best Last Man Standing match of the era.