Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2012, 04:36 AM   #3335 (permalink)
Dale-wrestliing08
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Dale-wrestliing08 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsDale-wrestliing08 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsDale-wrestliing08 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsDale-wrestliing08 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Jimmy View Post
Been watching Prison Break again on Netflix, just finished season 3.

I think season 1 is one of the best opening seasons of any show I have watched , just 22 episodes of greatness with the continuing cliff hanger at the end of each episode. The only show I could put level with the cliff hangers is Dexter , but the fact Priosn break does it for 22 episodes is quite remarkable.

It was fairly obvious that a show called prison break would lose momentum once they escaped the prison but the kept it going faily well through season two and advanced the angle with the company well.

Favorite characters:
Micheal
Teabag
and I always felt sorry for tweener despite the guy being a massive tool.
ive just got into this show. its amazing , just finished season 2. The characters are fantastic. going to start season 3 over the weekend

sit back , relax and enjoy!

Going to the raw taping in november! Cant wait!