Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2012, 12:59 PM   #407 (permalink)
Matt_Yoda
Little Poppa Pump

Matt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friends
Default Re: Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

Its a shame that they had to push TripleMania back, but I guess they really want Mesias to be on the card. This does give AAA the opportunity to build more towards the show so its good in that regard.

Until then I can't to see Dragonmania VII, I hope that my lucha provider can get ahold of the show. Good looking card and the Dragon Scramble match looks insane, here is the card for those that don't know:

Quote:
-Singles Match-
Kana vs. Syuri

-Handicap Match-
Akebono & Brazo de Plata vs. Arkangel de la Muerte, Loco Max & Rey Bucanero

-Dragon Scramble Match for the NWA International Jr. Heavyweight Championship-
Ultimo Dragon (champion) vs. Angelico vs. Durango Kid vs. Escandalo vs. Hijo de Fantasma vs. Magnus vs. Ultimo Guerrero vs. Hajime Ohara vs. Tatsuhito Takaiwa

I for Matt Hardy (A Matt Hardy guy since '99):
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND
Matt_Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote